MP00 – Pancake
This slimline monoflange is designed to replace the primary and secondary process valve assemblies and functions as process valve.
Can also be applied on the Low Pressure leg, in conjunction with a dP/Flow or Level close coupled monoflange/manifold for a differential pressure measurement. (Models HP side: MD31, MD41, MD42, MD59 or MD69).
It is a combination of the primary process isolation valve (OS&Y), an optional bleed and optional secondary valve integrated in a one piece body design.
The main advantages are minimum leaking points, weight saving and reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs.
This monoflange is standard produced in AISI316/L NACE material, but e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex or Alloy 825/625, 6Mo/254SMO or Titanium compliant materials are also available.
- Pressure rating from: 150# up to 2500# and optional API5000 – API10.000
- Maximum working temperature: 200°C / 392°F (PTFE packing)
- High temperature up to: 450°C / 842°F (Graphite packing)
As default: Vent and/or Test ports will always be ¼″ thread size.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard of MP00 “pancake” leaflet.
Pressure vs. Temperature diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Fire safe OS&Y piping valve
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Flanges according: ANSI, EN1092-1 or JIS
- Flange sizes from: 1/2”(DN15) up to 3”(DN80)
- Available in e.g.: Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex or Alloy 825/625, 6Mo/254SMO or Titanium compliant materials
- High temperature up to 450°C / 842°F (Graphite packing)
- High pressure up to 10.000 psi
- Fugitive Emission design (class AH)
MP00 Monoflange for direct mounting of threaded pressure instruments or to be used as (Fire Safe) process valve.