MP00 – Double flange
This slimline monoflange is designed to replace the primary and secondary Process valve assemblies which are usually needed on remote seal (P and dP) pressure measurements. It is a combination of the primary process isolation valve (OS&Y), an optional bleed and optional secondary valve, and an integrated drip ring, all integrated in one piece body. The main advantages are less leaking points, weight saving and reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs.
As default: Vent and/or test ports will be 1/4” thread size. See ordering information on the back of this specification sheet for connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Fire safe OS&Y Primary valve
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Flanges according ANSI, EN1092-1 and JIS
- Flange sizes from 1/2”(DN15) up to 3”(DN80)
- Pressure rating from 150# up to 2500#
- Available in e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex or Alloy 825/625 compliant materials
- High temperature up to 450°C (Graphite packing)
- High pressure up to 10.000 PSI
- Fugitive Emission design (class AH)
MP00 Double flanged monoflange for mounting of flanged Diaphragm Seals or flanged pressure instruments. A one piece integration of process valve and drip/flush ring. Can also be used as reducer for e.g. 2” process and 3” remote seal connection.
Internal Drain/Vent valve possibility.