This compact model 4-valve manifold is designed to accommodate any Direct mounted Interface pressure transmitter.
This manifold is usually fitted directly on the instrument which is mounted on its own bracket.
This manifold is standard produced in AISI316/L NACE material, but “exotic” materials are also available.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar
Maximum temperature is 200°C
Vent and/or testports will always be 1/4″ threadsize, independent of process connection sizes.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard for port connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Anti tamper facility with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Sour Gas Service
- Available in Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex or NACE compliant materials.
- High temperature up to 450°C
- High pressure up to 690 Bar (10.000 psi)
4-valve manifold for an economical way of mounting Direct Mounted differential type pressure transmitters. Commonly used in NON-winterizing applications, with optional stainless steel 2”-pipe mounting bracket.
optional: coplanar style transmitter facing