This B-model 2-valve manifold is designed to accommodate any threaded absolute or gauge pressure transmitter or gauge indicator mounted with a positionable threaded adapter to the manifold. This manifold is standard produced in AISI316/L
material, but “exotic” materials are also available.
The main advantages for Integral mounting are less leaking points, weight saving and reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar (AISI316)
Maximum temperature is 200°C (PTFE packing)
Per default: Vent and/or test ports will be 1/4” thread size.
See ordering information on the back of this specification sheet for process port connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature Diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Anti tamper facility with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Sour Gas Service
- Mounting plates for 2” pipe stand
- Available in e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex, Alloy 825, Alloy 625 materials (NACE MR01-75 compliant)
- Body enclosure and EEx manifold heater
- High temperature up to 450°C (Graphite packing)
- High pressure up to 680 Bar (10.000 psi)
The MP11B 2-valve manifold is normally to be mounted on a MESC type base plate or in a heated assembly like the modular BE1/BE2 body enclosure and PS-1 full enclosure system.
This manifold is used for threaded transmitters or Pressure Gauges, and has an integrated Gauge Adapter by which the instrument can be 360° positioned.