MP21 – DIN
This slimline monoflange is designed to replace the primary and secondary Process valve assemblies which are usually needed for absolute or gauge pressure instruments with a Half DIN19213 / IEC61518 (no atmospheric port) connection. It is a combination of the primary process isolation valve (O.S.&Y), an optional bleed, optional secondary valve functional as a 2-valve manifold, all integrated in one body.
The main advantages are less leaking points, weight saving and reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs.
This manifold is standard produced in AISI316 material, but “exotic” materials are also available.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar
Maximum temperature is 200°C
Vent and/or testports will always be 1/4″ threadsize, independent of process connection sizes.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard for port connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Firesafe OS&Y Valve
- Safetyback seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested
- Flanges in DIN and ANSI 1/2″ up to 3″
- Flange ratings 150# up to 2500#
- Available in Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex or NACE compliant materials.
- Body Enclosure available
- EEx manifold heater available
- High temperature up to 450°C
- High pressure up to 680 Bar
MP21 “half DIN19213”, Monoflange for mounting of direct mounted model
(“1/2 DIN19213”) pressure transmitter.