This compact T-model 2-valve manifold is designed to accommodate any 1/2″NPT pressure gauge or equal threaded transmitters mounted with or without a threaded adapter to the manifold.
This manifold is standard produced in AISI316L material, but “exotic” materials are also available.
The main advantages are less leaking points, weight saving and reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar
Maximum temperature is 200°C
Vent and/or testports will always be 1/4″ threadsize, independent of process connection sizes.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard for port connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature Diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safetyback seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested
- Anti tamper facility with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Sour Gas Service
- Mountingbracket for 2″ pipe
- Available in Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex or NACE compliant materials.
- Body enclosure and EEx manifold heater
- High temperature up to 450°C
- High pressure up to 680 Bar
The MP12T 2-valve manifold is normally to be mounted on a MESC type base plate or in a heated assembly like the modular BE1/BE2 body enclosure and PS-1 full enclosure system. This manifold is used for threaded transmitters or Pressure Gauges.