MP01 – Double flange
This Double flanged monoflange is designed to replace the primary and secondary process valve assemblies and functions as process valve.
It is a combination of the primary process isolation valve (OS&Y), an optional bleed and optional secondary valve integrated in a one piece body design.
The main advantages are minimum leaking points, weight saving and reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs.
This monoflange is standard produced in AISI316/L NACE material, but e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex or Alloy 825/625, 6Mo/254SMO or Titanium compliant materials are also available.
- Pressure rating from: 150# up to 2500# and optional API5000 – API10.000
- Maximum working temperature: 200°C / 392°F (PTFE packing)
- High temperature up to: 450°C / 842°F (Graphite packing)
As default: Vent and/or Test ports will have ¼″ thread size.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard of MP01 Double Flange leaflet.
Pressure vs. Temperature diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Fire safe OS&Y piping valve
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials (unique serial number)
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Flanges according: ANSI, EN1092-1 or JIS
- Flange sizes from: 1/2”(DN15) up to 3”(DN80)
- Available in e.g.: Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex, Alloy 825/625, 6Mo/254SMO or Titanium compliant materials
- High temperature up to 450°C / 842°F (Graphite packing)
- High pressure up to 10.000 psi
- Fugitive Emission design (class AH)
- Valve head(s) with Anti-Tamper facility, with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
MP01 Double flanged monoflange for mounting of flanged Diaphragm Seals or flanged pressure instruments. A one piece integration of process valve and drip/flush ring. Can also be used as reducer for e.g. 2” process and 3” remote seal connection.