This slimline monoflange 6-valve is designed to replace the primary and secondary Process valve assemblies which are usually needed for differential pressure instruments with DIN19213 / IEC61518 interface. It is a combination of the primary process isolation valve (O.S.&Y), al secondary valve and a 4-valve manifold level manifold according NAM/Shell configuration, all integrated in one body.
The main advantages are less leaking points, weight saving and reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs. Furthermore this configuration allows inline calibration without “flashing” problems.
This manifold is standard produced in AISI316 material, but “exotic” materials are also available.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar
Maximum temperature is 200°C
Vent and/or testports will always be 1/4″ threadsize, independent of process connection sizes.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard for port connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Firesafe OS&Y Valve
- Safetyback seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested
- Flanges in DIN and ANSI 1/2″ up to 3″
- Flange ratings 150# up to 2500#
- Available in Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex or NACE compliant materials.
- Body Enclosure available
- EEx manifold heater available
- High temperature up to 450°C
- High pressure up to 680 Bar
MD69 Monoflanges for creating a level (wet leg) close coupled hook up.
DBB or SBB monoflange configuration combined with Isolate / Double Equalize / Vent manifold valve configuration.
To be combined with the MP00 model on the low pressure side.