This slimline monoflange is designed to replace the primary and secondary process valve assembly and a dP manifold with any DIN19213 / IEC61518 differential pressure transmitter which is needed for dP flow measurement. It is a combination of the primary process isolation valve (O.S.&Y), and a 5-valve level manifold, all integrated in one forged body.
The main advantages are less leaking points, weight saving and up to 35% reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar
Maximum temperature is 200°C
Vent and/or testports will always be 1/4″ threadsize, independent of process connection sizes.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard for port connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Firesafe OS&Y Valve
- Safetyback seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested
- Flanges in DIN and ANSI 1/2″ up to 3″
- Flange ratings 150# up to 2500#
- Available in Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex or NACE compliant materials.
- Body Enclosure available
- EEx manifold heater available
- High temperature up to 450°C
- High pressure up to 680 Bar
MD59 Monoflange for creating a dP/flow/level close coupled hook up.
DBB or SBB monoflange configuration combined with Double Equalize / Vent manifold valve configuration.
To be combined with the MP00 model on the low pressure side.