This compact flat model 5-valve manifold is designed to accommodate any DIN19213 part 2 or Rosemount Integral mount style, instrument interface compliant differential or pressure transmitter. This manifold is usually fitted into a full glass reinforced polyester cabinet like CAB1/CAB2, full steel PS-1, PS1-D enclosure or BE1/BE2 Body Enclosure.
This manifold is standard produced in AISI316/L material, but “exotic” materials are also available.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar (AISI316)
Maximum temperature is 200°C (PTFE packing)
Per default: Vent and or Test ports will be 1/4” thread size. See ordering information on the back of this specification sheet for process port connection types available. Pitch between process ports: 54mm
Pressure vs. Temperature Diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Anti tamper facility with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Sour Gas Service
- Mounting plates for 2” pipe stand
- Available in e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex, Alloy 825, Alloy 625 materials.
- (NACE MR01-75 compliant)
- Body enclosure and EEx manifold heater
- High temperature up to 450°C (Graphite packing)
- High pressure up to 680 Bar (10.000 psi)
The MD56F (Double Isolate, Double Equalize, Vent) is a ‘Flat model’ manifold, used for mounting Direct mounted differential pressure instruments in full enclosures and heated assemblies like the modular body enclosure(BE1&BE2), GRP enclosures and PS-1 full enclosure system.
optional: coplanar style transmitter facing