This compact T-model 5-valve manifold is designed to accommodate the Rosemount 2051CD/3051CD Differential pressure transmitter integral mounted to the manifold interface. This manifold is standard produced in AISI316/L material, but “exotic” materials are also available. The main advantages for Integral mounting are less leaking points, weight saving and reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar (AISI316)
Maximum temperature is 200°C (PTFE packing)
Per default: Vent and/or test ports will be 1/4” thread size.
See ordering information on the back of this specification sheet for process port connection types available.
Process port pitch: 54 mm. Vent port is situated at the same side as the process ports.
Pressure vs. Temperature Diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Anti tamper facility with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Sour Gas Service
- Mounting plates for 2” pipe stand
- Available in e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex, Alloy 825, Alloy 625 materials (NACE MR01-75 compliant)
- Body enclosure and EEx manifold heater
- High temperature up to 450°C (Graphite packing)
- High pressure up to 680 Bar (10.000 psi)
The MD55T 5-valve manifold (Double Isolate, Double Equalize, Vent) is used for mounting coplanar style (integral mount) transmitters on a base plate or in heated assemblies like the modular body enclosure(BE1&BE2) and PS-1 full enclosure system.