This compact Remote mount 5-valve manifold is designed to accommodate any Differential pressure instrument using threaded connections and impulse piping. This manifold is standard produced in AISI316/L material, but “exotic” materials are also available.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar (AISI316)
Maximum temperature is 200°C (PTFE packing)
Per default: Vent ports will be 1/4” thread size. See ordering information on the back of this specification sheet for process port connection types available. Process port pitch: 54 mm. Vent ports are situated at the same side as the process ports.
Pressure vs. Temperature Diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Anti tamper facility with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Sour Gas Service
- Available in e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex, Alloy 825, Alloy 625 materials (NACE MR01-75 compliant)
- Body enclosure and EEx manifold heater
- High temperature up to 450°C (Graphite packing)
- High pressure up to 680 Bar (10.000 psi)
5-valve manifold (Double Isolate, Double Equalize, Vent) with threaded in- and outputs.