This compact Flat model 5-valve manifold is designed to accommodate any full DIN19213 Interface pressure transmitter.
This manifold is usually fitted into a full glass reinforced polyester cabinet like CAB1 and CAB2.
This manifold is standard produced in AISI316 material, but “exotic” materials are also available.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar
Maximum temperature is 200°C
Vent and/or testports will always be 1/4″ threadsize, independent of process connection sizes.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard for port connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature Diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safetyback seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested
- Anti tamper facility with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Sour Gas Service
- Available in Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex or NACE compliant materials.
- Glass reinforced polyester cabinets available
- EEx cabinet heaters available
- Cabinet Insulation available
- High temperature up to 450°C
- High pressure up to 680 Bar
The MD55F (Double Isolate, Double Equalize, Vent) is a ‘Flat model’ manifold, used for mounting Direct mounted differential pressure instruments in full enclosures and heated assemblies like the modular body enclosure(BE1&BE2), GRP enclosures and PS-1 full enclosure system.
optional: coplanar style transmitter facing