This slimline monoflange Differential Pressure close coupled manifold is designed to replace all standard valve assemblies which are usually needed for a differential pressure measurement into one single monoflange/manifold. It is a combination of the primary process isolation valve (OS&Y), a bleed, secondary valve and a double block/equalize/double vent configuration, all integrated in one piece body.
The main advantages are less leaking points, weight saving and reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs.
Per default: Vent and/or test ports will be 1/4” thread size. See ordering information on the back of this specification sheet for connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature Diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Fire safe OS&Y Primary valve
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Flanges according ANSI, EN1092-1 and JIS
- Flange sizes from 1/2”(DN15) up to 3”(DN80)
- Direct mounted transmitter connections and also Rosemount Integral mount / coplanar style
- Pressure rating from 150# up to 2500#
- Available in e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex or Alloy 825/625 compliant materials
- High temperature up to 450°C (Graphite packing)
- High pressure up to 10.000 PSI
- Fugitive Emission design (class AH)
MD51 Monoflange for creating a dP/flow/level close coupled hook up.
DBB or SBB monoflange configuration combined with Double Isolate / Equalize / Double Vent manifold valve configuration.
To be combined with the MP00 model on the low pressure side.