This compact H-model 4-valve, double isolate/double combined vent, manifold is designed to accommodate any DIN19213 / IEC61518, Direct Mounted instrument interface compliant differential type pressure transmitter.
This valve is usually fitted on a backplate for 2”-pipe mounting and supports the instrument on it.
This manifold is standard produced in AISI316/L NACE material, but e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex or Alloy 825/625, 6Mo/254SMO or Titanium compliant materials are also available.
- Standard pressure rating (AISI316/L): 420 bar / 6000 psi
- Maximum working temperature: 200°C / 392°F (PTFE packing)
- High temperature up to: 450°C / 842°F (Graphite packing)
As default: Vent and/or Test ports will have ¼″ thread size.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard of the MD42H leaflet.
Pressure vs. Temperature Diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials (unique serial number)
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Specifications as per MESC: 60.98.56/201 Type B
- Valve head(s) with Anti-Tamper facility, with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Mounting plates for 2”-pipe stand mounting
- Heated Body enclosure with Ex electrical manifold heater (or steam heater)
- Available in e.g.: Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex, Alloy 825/625, 6Mo/254SMO or Titanium compliant materials
- High temperature up to 450°C / 842°F (Graphite packing)
The MD42H (Double Isolate, Double Vent) 4-valve Level manifold is normally to be mounted on a MESC type, 2″-pipe mounted base plate or in a heated assembly like the modular BE1/BE2 body enclosure and PS-1 full enclosure system.
Optional specifications as per MESC: 60.98.56/201 Type B