This slimline monoflange Level close coupled manifold is designed to replace all standard valve assemblies which are usually needed for a Level pressure measurement into one(1) single manifold. It is a combination of the primary process isolation valve (OS&Y), a bleed, secondary valve and a double block/double vent configuration, all integrated in one forged barstock body.
The main advantages are less leaking points, weight saving and reduction in installation and maintenance time and costs.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar
Maximum temperature is 200°C
Vent and/or testports will always be 1/4″ threadsize, independent of process connection sizes.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard for port connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Firesafe OS&Y Valve
- Safetyback seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested
- Flanges in DIN and ANSI 1/2″ up to 3″
- Flange ratings 150# up to 2500#
- Available in Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex or NACE compliant materials.
- Body Enclosure available
- EEx manifold heater available
- High temperature up to 450°C
- High pressure up to 680 Bar
MD42 Monoflange for creating a Level close coupled hook up.
DBB or SBB monoflange configuration combined with Double Vent manifold valve configuration.
To be combined with the MP00 model on the low pressure side.