This compact Flat model 3-valve manifold is designed to accommodate any differential pressure transmitter or gauge.
This manifold is usually fitted remotely from the instrument using impulse piping and fittings.
This manifold is standard produced in AISI316 material, but “exotic” materials are also available.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar
Maximum temperature is 200°C
Vent and/or testports will always be 1/4″ threadsize, independent of process connection sizes.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard for port connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature Diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safetyback seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested
- Anti tamper facility with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Sour Gas Service
- Available in Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex or NACE compliant materials.
- High temperature up to 450°C
- High pressure up to 680 Bar
3-valve manifold with threaded in- and outputs.Mostly used in NON-winterizing applications.