The Multi Instruments isovent valve is a needle pattern valve with a non-rotating spindle tip, ensuring a positive bubble tight shut-off function and an extra port on the side.
This valve is usually fitted directly on the instrument which is mounted on its own bracket.
This manifold is standard produced in AISI316 material, but “exotic” materials are also available.
Maximum working pressure is 420 Bar
Maximum temperature is 200°C
Vent and/or testports will always be 1/4″ threadsize, independent of process connection sizes.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard for port connection types available.
Pressure vs. Temperature diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Compact Design
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safetyback seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested
- Anti tamper facility with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Sour Gas Service
- Oxygen Service
- Available in Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex or NACE compliant materials.
- High temperature up to 450°C
- High pressure up to 680 Bar
IV03 model 2-valve manifold with Isolate and Vent functionality and two(2) female threaded instrument outlet connections.optional: Male Socket weld and Butt weld process connections