The Multi Instruments Isovent valve is a needle type valve with a non-rotating spindle tip, ensuring a positive bubble tight shut-off function.
This valve is usually fitted on a 2”-pipe bracket and supports the instrument on it.
This manifold is standard produced in AISI316/L NACE material, but e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex or Alloy 825/625, 6Mo/254SMO or Titanium compliant materials are also available.
- Standard pressure rating (AISI316/L): 420 bar / 6000 psi
- Maximum working temperature: 200°C / 392°F (PTFE packing)
- High temperature up to: 450°C / 842°F (Graphite packing)
As default: Vent and/or Test ports will have ¼″ thread size.
For ordering information please consult the Model Code Wizard of the IV01 leaflet.
Pressure vs. Temperature diagram
- Self aligning metal seats
- Non-rotating spindle tip
- Metal seal between body and bonnet
- Bonnet Locking pins
- Safety back seating T-Bar and Anti-Tamper operated valves
- Full traceability of all materials (unique serial number)
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Valve head(s) with Anti-Tamper facility, with a removable T-bar key to prevent unauthorized operation of the valve
- Additional Gauge Adapter for positioning of the instrument
- Available in e.g.: Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex, Alloy 825/625, 6Mo/254SMO or Titanium compliant materials
- High temperature up to 450°C / 842°F (Graphite packing)
- High pressure up to 690 bar / 10.000 psi
IV01 model 2-valve manifold with Isolate and Vent functionality.For remote mounting of Instrument, optional be combined with 2”pipe bracket.