DRx Flushing Ring
The Flushing ring / Drip ring is used for pressure measurements using the diaphragm seal concept, to prevent clogging of the instrument seal.
The Flushing ring / Drip ring is mounted between the process valve/process flange and the diaphragm seal. The flushing ports allow the “flushing” of particles, liquids etc. which can be accumulated against the membrane of the diaphragm seal. The Flushing Ring chamber can be vented, drained or cleaned by means of the available connections.
- Various Dimensions and Pressure classes
- Various finishes like: female connections, Needle valves shut off valves and flanged end(s).
- Optional Fire safe OS&Y shut off valve(s)
- Full traceability of all materials
- 100% pressure tested (1,5 x MWP)
- Flanges according DIN, ANSI, JIS and API
- Flange sizes from 1/2”(DN15) up to 3”(DN80)
- Pressure rating from class 150 up to class 2500
- Available in e.g. Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, etc. compliant materials
- High temperature up to 450°C
- High pressure up to 10.000 PSI (690 bar)
The Flushing ring / Drip ring is used for pressure measurements using the diaphragm seal
flanged concept, to prevent clogging of the instrument seal.
Mounted between process flange and flanged remote seal.